Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

DUA 9

9.a. Do not be impatient if your dua has not yet been answered.Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Abu Ubayd, the mawla of Ibn Azhar, from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “You will be answered as long as you are not impatient and say, ‘I have made a dua and I have not been answered .’ “Source: Al-Muwatta hadith 29

9.b. Make dua with confidence in its acceptance.Abu Hurairah also reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him,said, “None of you should say, ‘O Allah, forgive me if You wish, (or) OAllah, have mercy on me if you wish.’ Rather you should be firm inyour request, for (Allah does whatever He wishes) and no one canforce Him to do otherwise.”Source: Fiqh-us-Sunnah

No comments:

Post a Comment