Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Seeking health:

Seeking health:

1. O Allah! Grant me health in my body. O Allah! Grant me good hearing. O Allah! Grant me good eyesight. There is no god but Thou. (Allahoumma ghafini fii badani, Allahoumma ghafini fii samghi, Allahoumma ghafini fii basari, La illaha illa ant).
The following video has two duas where the first dua (listed above) is the one for health.
Source: Sunan Abu Dawood, #2408, on the authority of Abubarakah. This narrator of this hadith stated that this dua is to be repeated three times in the morning and three times in the evening.

2. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) would say the following during his prayers: “O God, forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me, heal me, and provide for me.“Source: Sunan of Abu Dawood, Hadith 323

No comments:

Post a Comment